Friday, June 24, 2011

SMH

I couldn't even begin to tell you what day this is. I've comepletely lost track. What I can tell you, is that I permed my hair about 12 weeks ago! I just couldn't take it anymore. It's looking better now. I did get the Dr. Miracles Gro Oil, and that helped to thicken my hair. I'm also using some Olive Oil products and some Motions leave in conditioner. I keep it wrapped up most of the time. It's about time for another trim. I wash it every week. Faithfully! Right now, I'm using Tressemee shampoo and conditioner. I like them. I love the way that shampoo makes my hair feel. Soooo clean! The conditioner makes my hair feel extra soft. Right now, I'm pleased with how may hair looks. I can't say when I'll perm it again.
This has truly been a journey fraught with peril!

No comments:

Post a Comment